fast facts25th Anniversary Cherry Creek Arts Festival Fast Facts
Dates: Friday, July 3; Saturday, July 4; Sunday, July 5, 2015
Location: Denver’s Cherry Creek North Shopping District, from 2nd to 3rd Avenues, on the six streets between Clayton and Steele Streets.
About: The Cherry Creek Arts Festival (CCAF) weekend event is a world‐class and award‐winning celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts, and enjoys an attendance of 350,000 visitors over the course of the three‐day event. Along with the annual civic event, the CCAF’s 501(c)(3) non-profit mission provides art education and outreach programs in schools statewide.
CCAF, since 1991, gives patrons the rare and special opportunity to meet and talk with international juried visual artists, sample fine cuisine, enjoy live musical performances and artist demonstrations, and entertain their families with interactive “ARTivities.”
Admission to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival is FREE.
Information available at www.cherryarts.org and by calling 303.355.2787
Friday, July 3, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, July 5, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, July 5, 10 a.m.: Accessibility hour for best mobility
Thursday, July 2: 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: ART PARTY artist preview: Clayton Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues: Free public event. Get a sneak peek of a whole block of visual artists juried for the 25th Anniversary CCAF the night before the show opens. Enjoy beautiful evening temperatures, artists, spirited beverages and entertainment -- one night only!
Festival Night: Concert at the Beer Garden
The sun goes down and the fun turns up!
Friday, July 3, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Parking at the Arts Festival is easy:
• BIKE: Go green and healthy: ride your bike to the Festival! Valet parking for bikes is available at our “bike corral” located at 2nd and Steele Street.
• Denver B‐Cycle Locations: FOUR locations to serve you in Cherry Creek North! Learn more at http://denver.bcycle.com. Denver B‐cycle is the first large‐scale municipal bike sharing system in the United States.
• CAR: There are three $6 “Festival Premier Parking” on‐site locations, each benefiting the Arts Festival:
1) The Janus Capital Group building garage at 151 Detroit
2) The Clayton Lane garage at 2nd and Columbine
3) The Whole Foods parking structure at 2nd and University
The Cherry Creek Shopping Center offers free parking (No overnight parking.) Please observe all City of Denver parking signs in the neighborhood surrounding the Festival.
Follow and share CCAF on Social Media with the hashtag #ccaf:
The 25th Anniversary Cherry Creek Arts Festival is presented by Janus, Arrow Electronics and Your Neighborhood Toyota Stores.