Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Benefiting The Cherry Creek Arts Festival 501(c)(3)
non-profit mission and year-round art education and
outreach programs in Denver area schools.
An exclusive art preview and buying reception topped-off with
2013 Distinguished Patron:
Celebrating Linda Goto
Accepted by The Mask Project
The Arts Festival annually honors passionate and dedicated contributors to Denver’s art community, art experiences and art education. The Arts Festival also expresses gratitude for contributions that directly support the Cherry Creek Arts Festival and its mission.
|Kirk Montgomery and Belen De Leon
Dressy Casual to Cocktail
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.: JW Marriott Denver: Artist Preview Reception. Guests will arrive and enjoy a private artist preview reception featuring passed hors d’oeuvres and spirited beverages in a luxurious outdoor terrace setting. Patrons are invited to kick off their Gala evening with this exclusive art preview and purchase opportunity with 25 select CCAF juried visual artists.
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.: JW Marriott Denver’s Grand Ballroom: “The Art of Gourmet Dining.” Your gourmet culinary experience, prepared by the JW’s Executive Chef, features a three-course meal paired with select wines. The dinner program includes the “Distinguished Patron” Honoree and special performance art.
7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.: JW Marriott Denver: ART PARTY on the Terrace. This is a fabulous opportunity to meet and get a “sneak peek” at 25 of the 250 juried visual artists exhibiting at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, along with featured drink specials, music and fellow art and cocktail aficionados!
9:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.: Opening Gala Patrons join the Art Party in progress on the terrace!
OPENING GALA PACKAGES:
A) Corporate Tables of 10: $1,850
B) Individual Packages: $195
A) TABLE OF TEN VIP PACKAGE: Your $1,850 table investment includes:
• Ten (10) Opening Gala “Individual VIP Packages” (detail below)
• Preferred table placement
B) INDIVIDUAL PACKAGES:
Each $195 Opening Gala VIP package includes:
1) PRE-EVENT ACCESS:
• Poster Signing Party Invitation
• Opening Gala: free parking, exclusive art preview and purchase reception, gourmet plated and seated dinner program at the JW Marriott
• Opening Night Celebration Invitation
2) FESTIVAL VIP CLUB AMENITIES: JULY 5, 6, 7, 2013
• Complimentary credential access including lunch, Mondavi Wine, Heineken beer, Pepsi products and other spirits sponsor products.
• Complimentary tickets: Artist Awards Breakfast: July 6
• Complimentary Valet Parking at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center
• Complimentary CCAF Commemorative Poster ($200 value): framed, signed and numbered limited edition (one per household)
3) 1-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION to
4) Opening Gala Patron membership includes Friend of the Festival-level
Click Here to Purchase Tickets
• BOGO drink coupon at the festival
• Discount on festival merchandise
• Member Lounge and luxury bathroom access
• Local merchant discounts
• And more
Special Thanks: AmCap Incorporated
STRONGLY ENCOURAGED: Please arrive at the Opening Gala Artist Preview Reception promptly at 5:00pm to take full advantage of your exclusive art preview and purchasing experience.
PARKING: Complimentary parking for the Gala night is available from 5:00p - 10:00p at the Clayton Lane Parking Garage at 2nd and Columbine. Gala Patrons and VIPs enjoy complimentary Valet Parking during the Arts Festival weekend at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center front entrance on 1st Avenue.
The Cherry Creek Arts Festival is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation. All Opening Gala proceeds benefit the Cherry Creek Arts Festival year-round art education and outreach programs in Denver area schools, which include the "Janus Mobile Art Gallery", "Janus Student Art Buying Program", and "Arts in Action." Contributions in excess of $50 per reservation are fully tax deductible.
COMPLETE information about CCAF's year-round education programs by clicking here.
WATCH videos about CCAF's year-round education programs by clicking here.
LEARN more about all CCAF Special Events by clicking here.
For additional event assistance please call the Cherry Creek Arts Festival at 303-355-2787 x200
Click Here to Purchase Tickets
Please note that this event sells out annually, and Opening Gala
package sales are limited to 238.